There is no rum like a Caribbean brand rum. We have some of the most potent rum brands that can serve as the perfect home remedy for aches and pains or just a good time in a glass. Because we’ve been enjoying the summer sunshine and cool breeze, we thought it would be a fitting time to share what we’ve been sipping. Try your hand at these cocktail recipes and drink up!
5-6 cups of ice
1 oz orange juice
1 oz coconut cream
4 oz pineapple juice
4 oz Pusser’s Dark Rum
Pinch of nutmeg
1. Mix all ingredients into a glass.
2. Sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg.
10-12 fresh mint leaves
3-4 tbsp. lime juice (preferably fresh lime juice)
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
1/2 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup club soda
3 oz. Don Q.
1. Add mint leaves, sugar, and ice to a glass.
2. Use a muddler or pestle to crush the mint. Crush for about 30 seconds.
3. Add lime juice, club soda, and rum. Stir well.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaves.
4Rum + Ting
3 oz. (6 tbsp.) Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum
1 9.6 oz bottle of Ting (chilled)
1 tbsp. lime juice
1. Pour chilled lime juice and Ting into a glass. Add rum, and stir.
2. Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime. Enjoy!
Note: To make the drink stronger, add more rum! To make it sweeter, add a little agave nectar or honey.
1.5 cup of ice
2 oz pineapple juice
1 oz coconut cream
2.5 oz Malibu Rum
Fresh pineapple chunks
1. Add ice, pineapple juice, coconut cream, and Malibu rum into a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour drink into glasses. Garnish each with pineapple chunks and 1-2 maraschino cherries.
8 cups pineapple juice
8 cups orange juice
1 cup mango nectar
1.5 cups lime juice
1 cup grenadine
7 cups Tortuga Gold Rum
4.5 cups ginger ale or Sprite
1. Combine all ingredients into a large punch bowl and stir.
2. Chill for 1 – 2 hours before serving.
3. Garnish with pineapple or orange slices and 1-2 maraschino cherries.